Monday, August 29, 2011

It Feels So Good to Be First (Reddit.com)

I picked this blog because it's funny to know what a person prefers to put on a PB&J first.  In a funny and kind of extreme situation, it can stir up an arguement.  For me, peanut butter always goes first so that way the bread doesn't tear.  Also, have you tried spreading peanut butter on top of jelly? It just doesn't work.  It's messy, the two toppings mix in a gross looking way, and it's just not a sandwich anymore.  Peanut butter first, jelly second. 

1 comment:

  1. I eat PB&J sandwiches embarrassingly often so I feel compelled to respond to this post. It doesn't surprise me that this kind of thing popped up on Reddit since it's a discussion board community and oftentimes I go on there just to read the comments and, oftentimes, the arguments. I see your peanut butter argument, but I have to raise you a jelly one. I always put the jelly first because it's easier to wipe off the knife so the peanut butter jar doesn't get contaminated with sticky jelly goodness. This is most likely my neurotic mother coming through...

    ReplyDelete